Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Decor

I know it's a little bit late in the season to be posting this (or maybe not? I don't know. I've already got *gasp!* Christmas decorations on the mind so maybe my scheduling is off) but I wanted to post some of my fall decor.

This year I have more in terms of basic home decor, and I want to use it in my seasonal decor as much as possible. I really like how a lot of my fall decor came out. Am I as good as, say, the Nester or Young House Love? Uhhhhh . . . . no. But, hey, it works for my taste right now and I have lived with it for over a month (which really says a lot!).

So without further ado, Scenic Drive's fall 2009 decor:
(The piano in our living room with some gold plates, pumpkins, and corn stacks)
(Dining room center piece: fake pears in a glass cake stand with fake leaves around the bottom)

(Baker's rack decor - candy corn in a hurricane, black candle sticks on a tray with river rocks, orange candle and fake pumpkin)


(The house all lit up in its fall glory)

I'm not going to deny it: fall is a teaser season for me. I really do love it, but I mostly love it because I know Christmas is coming up. I can't waaaait for Christmas decorations to come out. I've been bookmarking ideas for weeks now! But until it's time (the weekend after Thanksgiving for me - I gotta respect the Turkey Day), I can be happy with my fall decor.


No comments:

Post a Comment